Wednesday, July 14, 2010

getting started...

I've procrastinated about doing this first post -- I wasn't sure what I would write. But finally I decided the best way to get started would be to... simply start. So here it is. My first post on this blog.

To learn more about who I am, just click on the About Me tab at the top of the page. There are also tabs for a page to links, as well as a page with book titles (and some CD and DVD titles too, for good measure).

Being involved with my etsy shop, SpiralSpace, led me to start this blog. (A link to my shop is on the right). The very first item I sold was a rose quartz bracelet -- and since rose quartz is one of my favorite stones, it was especially meaningful to me to have it be the first item someone wanted. I have another bracelet like it available now...



In The Complete Guide to Crystal Chakra Healing, Philip Permutt says that rose quartz "is like a bubble bath for the emotions." I really like that description. Rose quartz is such a gentle, soothing stone... I think the bubble bath comparison just fits.

Thanks for stopping by. I hope you'll visit again. ♥

1 comment:

  1. Oh yay, a brand new blog! So glad to have found you! Thanks for following my blog, I'll be back to visit again soon. ♥

    ReplyDelete