Sunday, September 12, 2010

hummingbird treasury...

When I first started visiting Etsy, I had no idea what treasuries were. Then I found out more about them - but I was intimidated about trying to put one together.

Well, this weekend I decided to finally give it a try. I love hummingbirds - so I decided to use hummingbirds as the theme of my first treasury. I still feel a bit intimidated about curating a treasury but it was a lot of fun to do, and I'll definitely be doing more!

I'm going to try to post here using a generating tool from Whale Shark Websites. I'm hoping this will look okay, but I realize different browsers can do different things... so if you see gibberish (or nothing at all), I apologize! If you'd like to click directly to the treasury on Etsy, just click here.

2 comments:

  1. Pretty selection of hummingbirds! I experimented with my first treasury this week too. It's a lot of fun to spread some Etsy good karma and promote other sellers beautiful items.

    ReplyDelete